Pages

Search This Blog

Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle.

Saturday 28 March 2020

Quarantine GRWM: Pink & Gold Eye With Metallic Lip



Getting ready to go nowhere, that's literally my speciality!

I woke up at 8AM today and instantly wanted to get glam, this usually isn't something I want to do, in recent years I've really strayed away from makeup and focused more on fashion, but lately something is pulling me back in.

Since falling out of love with makeup I donated/ got rid of over half of my makeup, about 6 eyeshadow palettes and loads of face products. So getting glam today was kind of hard since I own literally one eyeshadow palette but I gave it a go nonetheless! Using Anastasia Modern Renaissance, I created a pink and gold eye moment, paring it with NYX soft matte metallic lip cream in 'cannes'. Whenever I use this eyeshadow palette I always opt for a pink eye simply because the shadows are so beautiful, plus having blue eyes really makes the pink pop especially paired with the gold. The ultimate shadow colour for blue eyes is gold.

Product List:

  • The Ordinary High-Adherence Silicone Primer
  • The Body Shop Fresh Nude Foundation 'Bora Bora'
  • The Body Shop Full Coverage Concealer 'matte clay'
  • NYX Micro Brow Pencil 'Auburn'
  • Makeup Revolution Mega Bronzer '01 cool'
  • MAC Soft & Gentle 
  • MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish 'Sky's The Limit'
  • Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder '001 Transparent'
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance 
  • Shades: buon fresco, love letter, vermeer, tempera, primavera, venetian red and warm taupe
  • Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
  • NYX All In One Pencil 'Light/Clair'
  • Charlotte Tilbury Liner 'Iconic Nude'
  • NYX Soft Matte Metallic Lip Cream 'cannes'

This was my first time using The Ordinary primer and to be honest I was really sceptical because I LOVEEE my Fenty Beauty Primer, but since that ran out and I don't want to pay too much for my makeup at the moment, I opted for a cheap alternative but one that everyone and their mother have been raving about. I really liked the texture of this primer, after applying it to the face it goes sort of tacky but that's how I like my primer because I find it works well with the dry skin I have around my cheek area. 

When choosing a lip colour for this look I really struggled because I literally only own two shades, nude and red, but I recently placed a Feel Unique order and got a new NYX Metallic Lip Cream in the 3 for 2 offer. This shade just happened to pair really well with the eyes, I normally wouldn't go for a metallic look on the lips but I am quite pleased with how this one turned out! 




Excuse the iPhone quality, but this is the finished look! Can't wait to lay around in the house all day dolled up.

Megan x







No comments:

Post a Comment