Pages

Search This Blog

Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle.

Sunday 29 March 2020

My First Beauty Subscription (Birchbox)



After about 3 days into isolation I got really bored and started looking into beauty subscriptions, Birchbox came up on my Insta as an AD, they had a deal going where you get two boxes for £10 so I decided to give it a go. I've always wanted to be that girl with the monthly beauty subscription but to be honest I could never afford to spare anything monthly for it, but since I'm saving money staying in the house this month I thought I'd treat myself.

What I Got In My March Birchbox:

  • Forgive me Suzie Liquid Eyeshadow 'Dancing Queen'
  • The Beauty Crop Liquid Eyeliner 
  • Balance Me Vitamin C Repair Serum
  • Daily Concepts Dual Texture Body Scrubber 
  • Lumene Hydration Recovery Aerating Gel Mask
Bonus Box:
  • Forgive Me Suzie Eyeshadow Palette 'Eye Swear'
  • Birchbox Eyeshadow Brush
  • Daily Concepts Mother Of Pearl Soap Sponge
  • Ikoo Thermal Hair Treatment 
  • Rituals Shower Oil
  • Brave.New.Care Twinke Twinke Hair And Body Shimmer

My favourite products from the boxes are by far the eyeshadow, like I mentioned in my previous blog post I literally own one eyeshadow Palette so even though this one only has 6 colours, they're six colours that I didn't own before. The liquid eyeshadow worked wonders, paired beautifully with the palette and is unbelievably pigmented! 

I'm really looking forward to using the Vitamin C serum and the Gel Mask, my beauty routine is quite minimal so anything that could improve my skin is a plus as the vast majority of the time I don't wear makeup. 

I really think Birchbox is good value for money, for £12.50 a month you get 5 new products from brands you might not have heard of before, meaning you get to discover new beauty every single month, as well as that you get one or two full sized products meaning not everything is travel/sample size. I am going to keep my Birchbox subscription going for a while and report back to see how many products I end up loving and maybe even re-purchasing. 

Megan x

No comments:

Post a Comment