Pages

Search This Blog

Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle.

Tuesday 24 March 2020

K-Beauty Megrhythm Steam Eye Mask First Impressions



Trying to find new beauty products that help me to relax is high priority for me at the moment, when I saw Laura Capon, Deputy Cosmopolitan beauty editor raving about these Megrhytm masks I knew I had to give them a try! I got mine in Superdrug for £6.99, you get five in a pack and they offer three different scents, non-scented (If that can be counted as a scent?!?), Lavender and Circus.

The main reason I was attracted to these masks is because I suffer from a Migraine disorder, normally when I get a migraine my eye area hurts the most, so I thought having these on standby would be a great way to help me through the pain. Other than that, they're just a great at home spa feel product!

How It Works:

You literally just tear open the packaging, pop the mask on and wait about 60 seconds for the mask to heat up, SCIENCE!! These bad boys actually heat up to a good temperature and last for around 20 minutes.


I was actually shook when I used this product for the first time, this mask really did just push my self-care routine to a whole new place of relaxation, I will 100% be picking up the Lavender scented version of this! You can pick up the unscented version here.

This coupled with a good face mask and hair treatment will have you feeling brand new :)

Who doesn't love a good pamper?

Megan x








No comments:

Post a Comment