Pages

Search This Blog

Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle.

Monday 27 April 2020

I Love Dresses: The Smock Dress Wish List




There was a time and place when I actually hated wearing dresses, and yes I know, looking at my Instagram you'd literally never think it. I'd say I own more dresses than trousers. Honestly, dresses are just so hassle free, they're literally a full outfit all you have to do is accessorise, it takes no time at all to think about what you want to wear, I'm all about that.

I have a lot of different style dresses but by far the most popular in my wardrobe is a smock dress, this style of dress will suit you no matter your height or shape, if you're a little smaller like me shop for them in the petite section so they cut off on your thigh in the right place.

I went to ASOS and picked out 7 of my favourite smocks:

ASOS DESIGN long sleeve tiered maxi dress in blue spot
ASOS DESIGN smock mini sweat dress with long sleeve in camel
Y.A.S textured smock dress in pink
ASOS DESIGN denim soft midi smock dress in blue
ASOS DESIGN Premium broderie midi smock dress with lace up back in cream
Sister Jane mini smock dress with tiered skirt in strawberry embroidered organza
ASOS DESIGN high neck tiered mini smock dress in textured organza

My top pick out of the seven has to be the Sister Jane Strawberry smock because It is on another planet with the design and fit, honestly If I ever got the chance to wear this dress I'd never want to take it off! Sister Jane is such an amazing brand, I'm gutted that they don't do over a size 14... I mean COME ON it's 2020.

If you want to see me style a bunch of dresses then you can follow me on Instagram where I post a lot of outfit pictures mostly of dresses as it seems I have a problem lol.

Megan x


No comments:

Post a Comment